He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Chivalry
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 6:09:42 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Sir Beaumont.” Says Hoenn’s first knight as a boat from the mainland pulls up to the dock. Dewford is in tatters. Much of the township was laid low by Regice and misplaced trust. That it survives at all is a miracle, one born of tera and the hopes of the people.[break][break]
Resting at the sheriff’s hip is a sword, the likes of which has not been seen in millennia. Ascalon, a blade that promises victory, rests in its scabbard. In the far distance, a mist hangs over the mountain at the island’s center. It warms the sheriff’s heart that this woman would come so far to answer the call.[break][break]
Thanks for coming. Hoenn needs all the help that it can get in these trying times, especially my little town.” Turning, he means to lead her off the dock. With so much of the roads destroyed and cluttered by debris, many folk on the island have resorted to travelling by Pokemon like in the old days. Two steeds wait for them. One is a ghastly thing, her coat as black as midnight. The other is stark white, made of ice. They are steeds fit for kings and knights.[break][break]
If you need a ride, feel free to take Slow Dancer there.” He nods at the Glastrier. “Valkyrie here’s mine.” Mounting up, he turns to give her a tour of the town. “How as the trip from Kalos?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Emily, Em, Sir
She/Her
February 7th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
???
Knight
Duchess of Snowbelle
Love Bites
And so do I
5'10" height
5'10" height
The Ice Queen
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emiliana
Emiliana Beaumont
Chivalry
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 0:46:23 GMT
Emiliana Beaumont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","quinwt"]

[attr="class","quinwtw"]"Please, Sir Navidson. Call me Duchess." A teasing smirk crept across her lips as she stepped up to Hoenn's first knight, extending a gloved hand in greeting. "Emiliana, a pleasure." Her grip was firm, as expected from the size of the sword sheathed on her back.[break][break]

"I should thank you for having me here in Dewford." She let out a weary sigh as she surveilled her surroundings, crossing her arms over her chest-plate. "Some find working with someone such as myself intimidating." [break][break]Icy blue eyes darted to the sword on his hip, obvious interest in the blade shown in her gaze. "Luckily I find refuge with the first knight of Hoenn."[break][break]

Emiliana followed Navy to the frozen stallion with a pleased smiled, reaching a hand to stroke their icy mane. "An excellent choice in steed, I wouldn't dare decline." She hefted herself onto the Pokémon with ease, used to the equine form as royalty tended to be.[break][break]

"Uneventful for the most part, adjusting to the heat was the worst part. Your whole region is like a sauna." She bemoaned, driving the Glastrier to follow the Sheriff on their tour.

[attr="class","quinwttag"]

[attr="class","quinwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt b] color:#DEF9F2; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DEF9F2; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DEF9F2; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEF9F2; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #DEF9F2; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DEF9F2; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Chivalry
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 9:29:03 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

Had they met in the long-ago time before Michael Navidson became the Pale Rider, he too would have found Duchess Emiliana Beaumont intimidating. She seems larger than life, grand. In more ways than one, she reminds him of another swordswoman he knows. As matters stand, he shakes her hand with a firm grip of his own. His is the rough and tumble grip of the streets, only refined later through great effort.[break][break]
I hope there’ll be more soon.” He admits, voicing out loud a notion that has been brewing in his head for some time. Hoenn need not only have two knights. “Arceus knows this region needs all the help it can get. Wait ‘til winter. Ever since Kyurem showed up, it snows here. You’ll love it.” Navy is all easy smiles.[break][break]
It’s really good of you to come. If Hoenn falls, the rest of the world won’t be far behind it.” As he spurs Valkyrie on, leading her past a massive swath of buildings frozen solid by glacial ice, the smile fades. Regice and its rampage serve as but a sampler of the problems this region endures.[break][break]
We don’t have much, but there’s some bungalows on the beach that survived the attack. They’re meant for my deputies, but I can swing foreign aid stayin’ in one.” As they pass the old people of the island in the street, they look at Emiliana, behold her frozen beauty and hefty sword, and begin to gossip.[break][break]
It won’t be long now before the League starts launching offensives against Rocket. Not gonna lie, I’m sure interested to see what a Kalosian knight can do in a fight.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Emily, Em, Sir
She/Her
February 7th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
???
Knight
Duchess of Snowbelle
Love Bites
And so do I
5'10" height
5'10" height
The Ice Queen
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emiliana
Emiliana Beaumont
Chivalry
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 5:51:27 GMT
Emiliana Beaumont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","quinwt"]

[attr="class","quinwtw"]"Kyurem?" She questioned, unable to mask the surprise in her voice. "This region certainly isn't lacking in excitement it seems. At the very least I won't be bored." A soft chuckle escaped Emiliana's throat, clicking her heels to urge the equine legend forward. [break][break]

"If Hoenn falls, there is no stopping Team Rocket. I only wish I could have enlisted in the conflict in Kanto...Kalos didn't consider it a threat at the time." A clear distaste carried through her tone, annoyed and frustrated at the inaction of her government towards the terrorist uprising. Politics wasn't a game that Emiliana played, she was always about doing what her gut determined to be right, and no one could tell her otherwise.[break][break]

"I'd certainly appreciate the lodgings, you have quite the charming town here." There was no sarcasm in her tone, she saw how the people of Dewford had banded together, worked to keep their hamlet from falling to the darkness that knocked at the gates.[break][break]

"I could always show you what a knight of Kalos is capable of first hand, Sir Navidson." A wry smirk crawled across her lips as she flicked her gaze in his direction, keeping pace with his steed.

[attr="class","quinwttag"]

[attr="class","quinwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt b] color:#DEF9F2; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DEF9F2; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DEF9F2; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEF9F2; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #DEF9F2; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DEF9F2; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quinwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Chivalry
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 6:26:16 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, yeah?” Her words are met with a smile of his own. Stripped of his titles, pretenses, and the maze of intrigue his life has become, Navy is a warrior. To be offered a challenge, one free of stakes other than the shame of loss or the high of victory, sounds wonderful. He finds, upon reflection, that he very much would like to test the mettle of a Kalosian knight.[break][break]
Well, funny like a joke, we’re not too far from the town gym.” Someone’s close enough to hear the words. Word spreads from ear to ear, mouth to mouth. “There’s a pitch outside. If your Pokemon or you need a workout after your trip, I’d sure be happy to oblige.” He wonders what Pokemon she has and finds he very much wants to see.[break][break]
I promise you this: you won’t be bored. Have you heard about Paradox Pokemon over in Kalos?” As if sensing his whims, Valkyrie steers them towards the gym, where the pitch and that age old call to battle for battle’s sake awaits. “I ain’t much for long explanations, so how ‘boutcha pull out your best Pokemon and I show you one in action?

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP